Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My attempt at Lunar Photography

Last night; incase you were sleeping, there was a Lunar Eclipse.
I wanted to check it out, so I woke at 2:20 to see if I could catch any bit of it.

Armed with my trusty little camera I attempted to capture the moment.

Not exactly zine worthy, but considering I had a beast of a street light 50ft away and no other special equipment, I think it came out OK. I’m actually pretty proud I was able to pull this out of my lil camera, and it gave me a deeper understanding of what my little camera can actually accomplish.

And this is the challenge I had to get around to achieve my hazy little picture. (damn the street lights!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man! That is sooo coool!!! I wish I'd stayed up or gotten up. So bummed I missed it. Awesome photo!!

August 29, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home