Saturday, August 25, 2007

Self Portrait

I Found this about 5 inches above the side walk, next to a yummy Mexican food place near my work. Looks to me like this was made with lipstick.

In my imagination the creation scene for this one played out like this.

Its was about 3:30 on a Saturday night, Mystery lady and friends were drunk and stumbling down the street to their car after a night out at the clubs. Reaching for her keys she drops the contents of her purse out onto the sidewalk. As she tries to stop her stuff from falling she slips on her three inch heels and falls ass first to the ground. Laughing hysterically she sees her lipstick has broken. Still laughing she draws this little face on the wall near the ground where she fell and continues to laugh hysterically as she brings herself up off the ground.

-fin

They all don't have stories but I got to thinking as I waited for my yummy burrito the other day. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll just keep saying it: I love your blog. It's become one of my favorites!

August 26, 2007 at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home